Dental implantation is a surgical procedure that must be performed with the utmost precision. Dr. Kayvan Fathimani is a triple-board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon committed to using cutting-edge technologies and techniques to ensure optimal results with minimal recovery periods and complications. He performs CT-guided surgery to make the procedure less invasive, more precise, and ultimately more successful.
Optimal Precision in Implant Placement
When curating a treatment plan for dental implants, oral surgeons must make numerous decisions. They must select the appropriate type and size, select the perfect location for implantation, and make several other decisions. Most of these decisions depend on the quality and quantity of the patient’s jawbone. In traditional implant surgery, the oral surgeon must surgically expose the area to plan the treatment. But thanks to CT imaging, the surgeon can place the implant with optimal precision without exposing the area.
Benefits of CT Guided Surgery:
- Patients and surgeons have a better understanding of what the surgery will entail
- Makes it possible to select the ideal location for the implants
- Eliminates the need to expose the jawbone to plan the treatment
- Improves the functional and aesthetic outcome of the surgery
- Minimizes the risk of unwanted side effects and complications
- More predictable results and treatment costs
Schedule Your Consultation
Dr. Kayvan Fathimani is a triple-board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon committed to ensuring his patients always have access to the best standards of care. He stays abreast of the latest developments in surgery to offer the latest and safest treatments. He also ensures you feel supported through every stage of your implant surgery. Please schedule a consultation to explore your dental implant options in Lone Tree.